Tuesday, May 6, 2014

4 weeks to go!

I depart California in 28 days, so that means I finally received my travel itinerary! Yes, I am SO excited! Yes, the nerves are starting to kick in. But mostly I am STOKED!! :)

The Peace Corps roller coaster begins...

Itinerary

Tuesday, June 3: Depart SFO in the morning and arrive in Philadelphia in the evening.
Wednesday, June 4: Staging seminars and meetings from noon-7pm.
Thursday, June 5: Bus from Philly to New York JFK. Red-eye flight from JFK to Brussels, Belgium.
Friday, June 6: Fly from Brussels, Belgium to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (pronounced wa-gah-doo-goo).

17 days left in San Diego

Dearest friends, I am only in San Diego for 17 more days! If you follow me on Facebook, I am sure you've seen all of the things I have been doing, from enjoying authentic Mexican food in Old Town to geeking out at Wonder Con in Anaheim, to visiting the Happiest Place on Earth. The next two weeks, there will be lots of lunches and dinners and hanging out. See you soon!

May the Fourth in Disneyland.

Thank you again for following my journey! Oh, and May the Fourth be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment